Course Duration & Mode
Certification in Ansys
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil Engineering Placement Opportunity : YES
The total duration of this training program is six Weeks include live projects.
classes will conduct 4-5days in a week and 3hour class per day. 1 hour of theory
class and 2 hour pratical session.
- ANSYS GUI
- Memory management
- General Procedure for Meshing
- 2D Element Behavior
- Plane Stress
- Plane Strain
- Overlap and other Boolean operations
- Creating finite element models (meshing)
- Adding Annotations and Dimensions
- Preparing Models for Mesh
- Overview of FEM applied to Basic Dynamics
- General procedure for Loading and Post processing
- Harmonic analyses
- Transient analyses
- Introduction to Multiphysics Analysis
- Heat transfer analysis on Heat sinks
- Plotting your drawings
Why CMC Academy ?
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors:
communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy,
consumer products and chemicals.The group has operations in more than 80 countries
across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.),
and is a part of TATA Group. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident
locations and over 10,775 employees worldwide and also an ISO 9001:2008 organization.
- Certification from CMC Academy (A TATA Enterprise);
- 80% Practical & Hands on Training on Latest Technologies;
- Expert Faculties with More than Five to Ten Year Industrial Experience;
- Job Oriented Training Program based on Industry Demands;
- Quality Training & Superb Infrastructure;
- Courses are related to Oil & Gas, Power, Manufacture & EPC Sector;
- Latest Technologies First time Introduced in India;
- Provide Printed Study Materials, Audio and Video Tutorials
- Career Consulting & Guideness;
- Training Programs are based upon Real Projects.
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with
the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of CMC Ltd payble
at New Delhi.
Send this DD to CMC Academy at the address given below.
SCO 91-92-93, Basement
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Tel: - 0172-5014415,16
- Educational Documents
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Any ID proof
Panchkula(Haryana), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida (India)