Dual Technology "Industrial Training"
At TATA CMC Six Months Industrial Training is based upon Dual Technology. Dual Technology
means TATA CMC provides Industrial Training in Two Latest Technology. For Chemical
Engineering Students we will oppering Chemical Process Design and Process Piping
Technology 1: Chemical Process Design
Process Design is the field of chemical engineering; it is the design of processes
for transformation of materials with desired physical and chemical properties. Process
design can be the design of new facilities or it can be the modification or expansion
of existing facilities. The design starts at a conceptual level and ultimately ends
in the form of fabrication and construction plans.
Process design is distinct from equipment design, which is closer in spirit to the
design of unit operations. Processes often include many unit operations.
Technology 2: Process Piping Design
Piping design generally refers to Piping Engineering. Mechanical Engineering principles
that deals with Design, Analysis, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance
of Piping System are used by Piping Engineers. Industrially, all piping activities
are performed with the compliance and guidelines of International and Industrial
Codes & Standards as well as the laws and regulations of respective local authority.
Piping System is a network of Pipes are used for of transferring fluids (Liquids/
Gas/ Slurry) from one location to another location by using Pipe Fittings and other
special components Piping System is effective method for transferring fluids without
considerable or about zero losses in properties and quality of fluid.
Piping components includes pipe, pipe fittings, flanges, bolting, valves, pipe support,
and special components.
Course Duration & Mode
Chemical Process Design + Process Piping Design
2 Months Software + 4 Months Practical
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Placement Opportunity : YES
- Module 01: PFD Making & P & ID Diagram
- Module 02: Fluid Flow Operation
- Module 03: E.T.P Design
- Module 04: Equipment Sizing
- Module 05: Instrumentation
- Module 06: Design Specification
- Module 07: Process Control & Optimization
- Module 08: Plant & Process layout
- Module 09: Energy Balance
- Module 10: Material Balance & Handling
- Module 11: Heat & mass Transfer & Recovery
- Module 12: Equipment Selection & Specification
- Module 13: Process Development & Analysis
- Module 14: Storage Tanks, Reactor Selection & Sizing
- Module 15: Pump, Valve & Blower Selection & Sizing
- Module 16: Compressor Selection & Sizing
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Environmental waste disposal
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors:
communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy,
consumer products and chemicals.The group has operations in more than 80 countries
across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.),
and is a part of TATA Group. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident
locations and over 10,775 employees worldwide and also an ISO 9001:2008 organization.
- Training under Brand name of CMC Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services
Limited (TCS Ltd.), A TATA Enterprise.
- Job Oriented Training Program as per Demands of current Industry
- Based upon EPC Project
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Training Material, Code Documents, Project Case Study and Technical Drawing.
- Faculty members have 5 to 10 year of Industrial experience
- Preparation for Interview and Career Consulting.
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with
the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of CMC Ltd payble
at New Delhi.
Send this DD to CMC Academy at the address given below.
SCO 91-92-93, Basement
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Tel: - 0172-5014415,16
- Educational Documents
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Any ID proof
Panchkula(Haryana), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida (India)