Dual Technology "Industrial Training"
At TATA CMC Six Months Industrial Training is based upon Dual Technology. Dual Technology
means TATA CMC provides Industrial Training in Two Latest Technology. For Civil
Engineering Students we will oppering Structural Design and 3D modulding.
Technology 1: Structural Design
Structural engineering is engineering discipline that deals with the analysis and
design of structures that support or resist loads. Structural engineering is usually
considered as a sub discipline of civil engineering, but it can also be studied
in its own right.
Structural engineers work is mostly designing of buildings and large non building
structures, but they can also be work in designing of machinery, medical equipment,
vehicles or any item where structural integrity affects the item's function or safety.
The designs of Structural engineers must satisfy given design criteria, predicated
on safety (e.g. structures must not collapse without due warning) or serviceability
and performance (e.g. building sway must not cause discomfort to the occupants).
Structural engineering implies the theory that is based on physical laws and empirical
knowledge of the structural performance of different materials and geometries. A
number of simple structural elements are utilized by Structural engineers to build
complex structural systems. Structural engineers are responsible for making creative
and efficient use of funds, structural elements and materials to achieve these goals.
Technology 2: Site Construction
This field is related to architecture and civil engineering, process of assembling
of infrastructure is known as construction. Far from being a single activity, large
scale construction is result of of human multitasking. Normally project manager
is required to manage the project , and supervision is done by a construction manager,
design engineer, construction engineer or project architect. effective planning
is very much necessary For the successful execution of a project .Those Engineers
that are involved with the design and execution of the infrastructure must consider
the environmental impact , the successful scheduling, budgeting, construction site
safety, availability of building materials, logistics, inconvenience to the public
caused by construction delays and bidding, etc.
Course Duration & Mode
Structural Design + 3D Modulding
2 Months Software + 4 Months Practical Training
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Placement Opportunity : YES
- Module 01: Overview & Requirement of Electrical systems Design
- Module 02: Estimation of Plant Electrical Load
- Module 03: Sizing of Electrical Equipments
- Module 04: Selection of Electrical Equipments
- Module 05: System Studies and Calculation
- Module 06: International Standards and specifications
- Module 07: Sub-Station & switchyard design
- Module 08: Earthing & Lightening Protection Design
- Module 09: Control Schematics
- Module 10: Development of Single Line Diagrams
- Module 11: Cable Selection and Sizing
- Module 12: Cable Routing
- Module 13: Illumination Design
- Module 14: Electrical Equipment/System Specification
- Module 15: System Studies and Calculation
- Module 16: Hazardous Area Classification
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Environmental waste disposal
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors:
communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy,
consumer products and chemicals.The group has operations in more than 80 countries
across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.),
and is a part of TATA Group. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident
locations and over 10,775 employees worldwide and also an ISO 9001:2008 organization.
- Training under Brand name of CMC Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services
Limited (TCS Ltd.), A TATA Enterprise.
- Job Oriented Training Program as per Demands of current Industry
- Based upon EPC Project
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Training Material, Code Documents, Project Case Study and Technical Drawing.
- Faculty members have 5 to 10 year of Industrial experience
- Preparation for Interview and Career Consulting.
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with
the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of CMC Ltd payble
at New Delhi.
Send this DD to CMC Academy at the address given below.
SCO 91-92-93, Basement
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Tel: - 0172-5014415,16
- Educational Documents
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Any ID proof
Panchkula(Haryana), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida (India)