Dual Technology "Industrial Training"
At TATA CMC Six Months Industrial Training is based upon Dual Technology. Dual Technology
means TATA CMC provides Industrial Training in Two Latest Technology. For Electronics
& Commuincation Engineering Students we will oppering CFD and 3D modulting.
Technology 1: Industrail Automation
PLC is generally used for controlling machinery in the factory. PLC is the main
component of automation. It is used in automation of electromechanical process.
Programmable Logic Controller is an interface between input and output to process
the desired logic. So number of inputs and outputs are available in PLC. It is very
immune to electrical noise and is designed for extended temperature ranges. Programs
are stored in processor of PLC and memory of PLC is nonvolatile and it is backed
with battery. PLC was made to replace relay logic. Ladder logic, functional block
diagram (FBD), Sequential flow chart (SFC), Structured text language (STL), Instruction
list (IL) are some languages in which PLC Programming can be done. There are many
companies that are manufacturing PLC and are also providing turnkey solutions like
Rockwell automation, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Delta and many more.
Tech1: Piping Design
AutoCAD is used for 2D & 3D computer aided designing and drafting. Generally it
is a software application developed by Autodesk founder john walker. AutoCAD is
now used worldwide across a range of industries. 3D tools and solid modeling is
also included in modern AutoCAD. Lines, polylines, circles, arcs, and text are used
to construct more complex objects in AutoCAD. AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical,
AutoCAD Civil 3D and many more types of AutoCAD applications are available.
Course Duration & Mode
Electrical Design Courses
Electrical Design Courses
2 Months Software + 4 Months Practical Training
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Placement Opportunity : YES
- Module 01: Overview & Requirement of Electrical systems Design
- Module 02: Estimation of Plant Electrical Load
- Module 03: Sizing of Electrical Equipments
- Module 04: Selection of Electrical Equipments
- Module 05: System Studies and Calculation
- Module 06: International Standards and specifications
- Module 07: Sub-Station & switchyard design
- Module 08: Earthing & Lightening Protection Design
- Module 09: Control Schematics
- Module 10: Development of Single Line Diagrams
- Module 11: Cable Selection and Sizing
- Module 12: Cable Routing
- Module 13: Illumination Design
- Module 14: Electrical Equipment/System Specification
- Module 15: System Studies and Calculation
- Module 16: Hazardous Area Classification
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Environmental waste disposal
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors:
communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy,
consumer products and chemicals.The group has operations in more than 80 countries
across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.),
and is a part of TATA Group. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident
locations and over 10,775 employees worldwide and also an ISO 9001:2008 organization.
- Training under Brand name of CMC Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services
Limited (TCS Ltd.), A TATA Enterprise.
- Job Oriented Training Program as per Demands of current Industry
- Based upon EPC Project
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Training Material, Code Documents, Project Case Study and Technical Drawing.
- Faculty members have 5 to 10 year of Industrial experience
- Preparation for Interview and Career Consulting.
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with
the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of CMC Ltd payble
at New Delhi.
Send this DD to CMC Academy at the address given below.
SCO 91-92-93, Basement
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Tel: - 0172-5014415,16
- Educational Documents
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Any ID proof
Panchkula(Haryana), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida (India)