Dual Technology "Industrial Training"
At TATA CMC Six Months Industrial Training is based upon Dual Technology. Dual Technology
means TATA CMC provides Industrial Training in Two Latest Technology. For Mechanical
Engineering Students we will oppering CFD and 3D modulting.
Technology 1: Piping Design
Piping design generally refers to Piping Engineering. Mechanical Engineering principles
that deals with Design, Analysis, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance
of Piping System are used by Piping Engineers. Industrially, all piping activities
are performed with the compliance and guidelines of International and Industrial
Codes & Standards as well as the laws and regulations of respective local authority.
Piping System is a network of Pipes are used for of transferring fluids (Liquids/
Gas/ Slurry) from one location to another location by using Pipe Fittings and other
special components Piping System is effective method for transferring fluids without
considerable or about zero losses in properties and quality of fluid.
Piping components includes pipe, pipe fittings, flanges, bolting, valves, pipe support,
and special components.
Technology 2: 3D Modulding
AutoCAD is used for 2D & 3D computer aided designing and drafting. Generally it
is a software application developed by Autodesk founder john walker. AutoCAD is
now used worldwide across a range of industries. 3D tools and solid modeling is
also included in modern AutoCAD. Lines, polylines, circles, arcs, and text are used
to construct more complex objects in AutoCAD. AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical,
AutoCAD Civil 3D and many more types of AutoCAD applications are available.
Course Duration & Mode
Piping Design + 3D Modulding
2 Months Software + 4 Months Practical Training
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Placement Opportunity : YES
- Module 01: Introduction to Process Plants
- Module 02: ASME Codes & Standards
- Module 03: Pipe Fittings
- Module 04: Pipe Flanges
- Module 05: Gaskets & Valves
- Module 06: Plot Plan & Equipment Layout
- Module 07: GA Drawings
- Module 08: Isometrics
- Module 09: MATERIAL TAKE OFF
- Module 10: INSULATION & HEAT TRACING
- Module 11: 3D Modeling Software
- Module 12: CAD/CAM
- Module 13: Mechanical Specification
- Module 14: Process Specification
- Module 15: System Studies and Calculation
- Module 16: Hazardous Area Classification
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Environmental waste disposal
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors:
communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy,
consumer products and chemicals.The group has operations in more than 80 countries
across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.),
and is a part of TATA Group. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident
locations and over 10,775 employees worldwide and also an ISO 9001:2008 organization.
- Training under Brand name of CMC Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services
Limited (TCS Ltd.), A TATA Enterprise.
- Job Oriented Training Program as per Demands of current Industry
- Based upon EPC Project
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Training Material, Code Documents, Project Case Study and Technical Drawing.
- Faculty members have 5 to 10 year of Industrial experience
- Preparation for Interview and Career Consulting.
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with
the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of CMC Ltd payble
at New Delhi.
Send this DD to CMC Academy at the address given below.
SCO 91-92-93, Basement
Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Tel: - 0172-5014415,16
- Educational Documents
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Any ID proof
Panchkula(Haryana), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida (India)